Welcome and Introduction
Introduction to the Joint Action Plan
Workshop Agenda and Goals
Presentation of Potential Funding Sources
Overview of the list of programs considered for financing JAP Initiatives
Gathering feedback and comments from participants
Breakout Group Discussions
Exploration of Additional National/Regional Funding Sources:
– Direct funding from Funding Agencies
– Support through European and national Calls for
– Regional funding opportunities & ERDF
– Co-funding with traditional banks
– Collaboration with large companies
– Other institutions, e.g., International Foundations
Presentation of subgroup findings and discussion
Presentation of Subgroup Findings
Utilization of a voting system to allocate funding sources to four priorities:
– Developing and Accessing Green Industrial Solutions
– Improving Digital Skills and HR Competencies
– Scaling up Innovation Support and Ecosystems
– Strengthening and Easing Access to Funding for SMEs
Conclusion and wrap up
– Introduction to the CAFEIN project’s objectives,
– Presentation of the initial findings from the comparative study,
– Discussion on the policies and support needed for SMEs in the context of green transition,
– Q&A session for your questions and insights.
Platform: Microsoft Teams
The CAFEIN project organises a match-making event presenting the EUROCLUSTERS and the funding opportunities they offer through their Open Calls.
The presented opportunities can support companies, especially SMEs, in their projects related to the green and digital transition.
Participating companies will have the opportunity to present possible project ideas and propose themselves as partners during the intensive Q&A session.
Moderator: Antonio Novo Guerrero
– Presentation of the CAFEIN Project and introduction to the webinar, Pauline Capus;
– xBUILD-EU Eurocluster and Open Call presentation, Ivana Unkovic;
– DREAM Eurocluster and Open Call presentation, Fabrizio Fallarini;
– RESIST Eurocluster and Open Call presentation, Patricia Solà;
– PIMAP4SUSTAINABILITY Eurocluster and Open Call presentation, Xavier Alberola;
– Q&A Session
CAFEIN is proud to organize its first workshop on EU innovation policies and regional innovation ecosystems.
The workshop will be held online and will be an opportunity to share insights on the national and regional ecosystems in each partner countries, ie France, Italy, Poland, Spain and Sweden.
Welcome message, intro and round table;
Preliminary findings on regional ecosystem in each country (4min per country);
Round table on Regional;
Wrap up and conclusion.